Friday 20 April 2012

What's On TV

I'm going to hate myself for bothering to do this post, so I'm not going to do it.  Suffice to say that I was looking through the online TV guide when I came across a movie "experience" called "Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2" in which actors "star" by doing no more than voice-overs in a cartoon (at least that's my interpretation of what I was reading).  Can a female lead be a puppy?  As this is a sequel, obviously it's possible!
Further bracket: (The plot sounded like reality TV in which 4 year old kids are put through a talent contest).
And they're going to interrupt our enjoyment with ads?

1 comment:

  1. Had to check if this is a real movie, and I see you're not making this shit up. Quote from a reviewer, "Anyone that says this movie is crap from what I've seen have NOT seen the movie, and are judging it based on previews." ...or the tv guide!

    ReplyDelete